Rachel Robinson Design Landscape Architecture is a small firm committed to strong design impacting meaningful change. We strive to enrich the lives of others while improving the environment. We design an array of interesting projects working collaboratively with other professionals and contractors to meet the objectives of every client. Our design work is varied, interesting, challenging and provides opportunity to learn and make a difference daily. The firm is located in Mt. Adams, one mile from downtown Cincinnati and a half mile from Eden Park.
Main Responsibilities include:
Assist in all phases of design including drawing production work, site analysis, conceptual to master planning, cost estimating, design development, construction documents, bidding and site observation.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or related design field
- One to two years of experience in Landscape Architecture, preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills with an open, friendly demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, prioritization, organizational skills
- Experience working independently
The position is 30-35 hours week, Monday-Friday. No travel required. To learn more about Rachel Robinson Design, please visit our website http://rrdla.com. Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competitive compensation.
The Short North Alliance has an immediate opening for a new position: Deputy Director, District Projects & Operations
Organization: The Short North Arts District has exploded in terms of new development, new businesses, new residents, and ever increasing visitors. With that growth, our organization has experienced an increased demand for our existing programs and services along with an acute need to develop new programs and services to meet the evolving requirements of keeping the Short North Arts District the most vibrant spot in the Columbus region.
The job description and application instructions for this new position are available on our website here: http://shortnorth.org/employment-opportunities/
Description: We're looking for a skilled project manager with a keen focus on details and a creative mind to help develop and launch new parking and mobility programs, to help support a growing public art program, and to help the ongoing operations of Short North Alliance services and projects in the public realm to continue to thrive.
Interested applicants should apply through email@example.com. The deadline is 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 19, 2018.
Short North Alliance
21 E 5th Ave Ste 103
Columbus, OH 43201
Human Nature, Inc. is a Cincinnati-based Landscape Architecture and Planning design firm with award-winning projects throughout the Midwest. Located just outside downtown, on the edge of Eden Park, we offer a creative studio environment focusing on place-specific design with a wide variety of design services and multi-disciplinary staff. We continue to grow our talented and dedicated team of professionals. We are seeking a candidate with 2-5 years of experience, who has education and proficiency in landscape architecture. A strong candidate will have:
- Proven strong technical and production skills
- Familiarity with all stages of design
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in an open-studio team environment
- Good communication skills and be proactive
- Ability to coordinate well with other disciplines
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work on a variety of project types and scales
- Landscape architecture, and/or engineering degree(s) from an accredited school(s);
- Proficiencies in CAD, Revit or Civil3D is required
- Proficiencies in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, and other industry standard programs is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- demonstrate a background in moving innovative design projects forward
No telephone inquiries and no hard copy submittals, please. Please send a letter of interest, resume and portfolio in digital format only to Tracy Flanagan, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about Human Nature can be found at www.humannature.cc.
JOB TITLE: Landscape Architect/Designer
Pashek + MTR, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is an award-winning landscape architecture and community planning firm committed to improving our environment. We create exceptional places that connect people with the natural world and each other. Our work spans botanic gardens, education, healthcare, community planning, and parks and recreation.
We are currently seeking a registered landscape architect or landscape designer with 2-4 years of professional experience to join our team. Candidate must be a proactive self-starter with the following qualifications:
• Degree in LA (BLA or MLA) from an accredited College or University
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 or newer, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Design Suite
• Experience with grading, planting design, materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
• Experience with construction detailing and/or construction administration
• Experience working with project teams on projects of various sizes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem solving
• Strong organizational skills
• Sustainability focused
• Proficiency in Arcview is a plus
• Dog friendly
Typical tasks would include assisting with project design and renderings, attending client and public meetings, cost estimating, preparing construction documents, permitting and municipal approvals, contract administration, project bidding, and construction observation. Construction documents include layout drawings, grading plans, planting plans, construction details, and specifications. Projects range in scope from master planning and feasibility studies to schematic design and construction documents.
We offer a causal work environment, competitive salary, retirement plan, and medical/dental/vision insurance. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, creed, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected characteristic. Please email resumes, references, and work samples to email@example.com.